|50% of Tuition Fee
25% of Tuition Fee
|80% of Tuition Fee
50% of Tuition Fee
|95 % & above||80 % Tuition Fee off|
|80 % to less than 95%||50 % Tuition Fee off|
|Matric||95% marks and above (BISE Examination)|
|O Level||8 A* 1A (CIE Examination)|
100% Tuition Fee off for two years to pursue A Level courses at SADIQ for Boys/Girls who secure a World/Pakistan level distinction in subject(s) and have minimum 8A*s.
Following fee concession will be admissible for securing:
|For 3rd sibling||10 % Tuition Fee off|
|For 4rd sibling||20 % Tuition Fee off|
|For 5th sibling & onward||30 % Tuition Fee off|
· A* & A or distinction only in the following subjects will be considered:
Eng, Urdu, Pak.St, Islamiyat, Maths, Phy, Chem, Bio, Comp, Add.Math, Stat, Eco, B.St, Acc, EM, Food & Nutrition, Art & Design, Law.
· Scholarships once offered at the time of admission will not be revised even if the student improves his / her grade(s) in later attempt(s)
· If an O Level student seeks admission in F.Sc. or switches over to F.Sc. after getting admission in A Level, his / her scholarship will be determined / adjusted on the basis of equivalence certificate by IBCC.
· If a student is availing Scholorship on the basis of matric or O Level, his/her Scholorship may be revised for the next academic year if he/she improves grades / percentage in As/I1 Board / University Examinations.
· Student can avail ONLY ONE scholorship / concession at one time during his /her studies at Sadiq. External scholorship holder will not be entitled to receive any other scholorship or fee concession.
The scholarship will be WITHDRAWN by the School in case of any of the following deficiencies:
|a.||If a student fails to be regular in attendance (minimum 75%)|
|b.||If a student misses any Term test without bonafide leave.|
|c.||If a student is found guilty of any act of misbehaviour, indiscipline, misconduct as laid down in the SCHOOL PROSPECTUS/DIRECTORY.|
I1 students are required to get following minimum marks in the Board Exam to continue scholarship in I2. Otherwise scholarship will be withdrawn.
H1 students are required to get following minimum grades in CIE Exam to continue scholarship in H2. Otherwise scholarship will be withdrawn.
First warning will be given on the result of October Test.
Final warning will be given on the result of Mock Examination.
|h.||Finally the Scholarship will be WITHDRAWN on the result of I1/H1 Board/CIE Examinations.|
Two students (one boy & one girl) may be given admission in K0, 6th & 9th classes every year as Day Pupil.
Monthly income of the family of applicants must not exceed Rs. 20000/-
Separate admission test will be be given to the candidate.
Admission will be given to top two students securing marks not less than 70%
Students will not pay School Development Fund and 100% Tuition Fee will be waived off.
At the time of admission students will pay Rs. 3000/- including prospectus/admission form, registration and admission fee (while the actual amount is Rs. 1000/- in total).
Only school funds to be charged on per month basis after the admission.
Warning letter to be issued to students on securing marks less than 70% in December Examinations.
Scholarship to be withdrawn on securing marks less than 70% in Annual Examinations.
The Scholarship will be WITHDRAWN by the School in case of anyÂ of the following deficiencies:
If a student fails to be regular in attendance (minimum 75%).
If a student misses any Monthly/Term test without bona fide leave.
If a student is found guilty of any act of misbehavior, indiscipline, misconduct as laid down in the SCHOOL PROSPECTUS/DIRECTORY.